The Yamaha LLX6 Handcrafted acoustic guitar has a solid Engelmann Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides. It also features a new non-scalloped bracing design that delivers a beautiful and well balanced tone.
The bridge on the Yamaha LLX6 offers more overall mass than their predecessors to deliver greater tone. The neck on the LLX6 is a 3-ply design of rosewood between two layers of mahogany.The Yamaha LLX6 acoustic electric has the Yamaha System 54 preamp system. It is a one-way active system with the preamp attached to the neck block inside the guitar’s body, and allows the body to vibrate freely.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Side: Rosewood
- Neck: 3ply Mahogany, Rosewood
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16″-4 15/16″)
- Nut Width: 44mm (1 3/4″)
- String Length: 650mm (25 9/16″)
- Tuning Machine: Die-cast Gold
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hi-Gloss
- System 54 1 wayPickup System